Outings - Important Considerations
- In order to participate in one of the Sierra Club's outings, you will
need to sign a
- In the interests of facilitating the logistics of some outings, it is customary
that participants make carpooling arrangements. The Sierra Club does not have
insurance for carpooling arrangements and assumes no liability for them.
Carpooling, ride sharing or anything similar is strictly a private arrangement
among the participants. Participants assume the risks associated with this
- Leaders and assistants are volunteers who work hard to make each trip a
- To sign up for an outing, please contact the leader.
- CST 2087766-40. Registration as a seller of travel does not constitute approval by the State of California.